Saturday, May 18, 2013

Week 20?!?!

That's crazy!!! I can't believe that we are about to celebrate Memorial Day! I am so glad I started blogging more regularly again. It's been a great outlet for me. Plus it's also given me permission to explore my other two favorite outlets: cooking and fitness. I hope you've been able to try a few recipes from the site and I hope you continue to enjoy the new posts.

Although I am not cooking much this week, I am still catching up with recipes I've made and haven't had the time to post. Life ebbs and flows with highs and lows, busy times and peaceful times. The last few weeks have been NUTS. We have a lot of events this week and my family will be in town for the holiday weekend. Yay!!! So we will probably be taking in the city and eating at the many fine restaurants Boston has to offer.

Have a great week and enjoy your holiday weekend!

Sarah

Week 20- May 20, 2013

Sunday- leftovers

Monday- cookout with the neighbors

Tuesday- turkey tacos (just your average hard shell tacos made with ground turkey and homemade taco seasoning), green salad

Wednesday- moms night out book club dinner

Thursday - end of year school picnic

Friday - pizza night

Saturday- night on the town

No comments:

Post a Comment