Monday, September 30, 2013

Week 39 - the week of birthday celebrations

Yesterday (the 29th) was my baby boy's 4th birthday! I can't believe I've been a mom for 4 years!!! Most days days, I can't believe I even have kids! Crazy! We had a great party at our favorite playground and enjoyed some quality family time. So needless to say, posting this weeks menu needed to be delayed. But here it is! Tuesday is my birthday (yay!) and my husband is going on 2 overnight business trips, so there will be very little cooking this week - just surviving and celebrating in between.  Have a great week!!!

Happy cooking!
Sarah

Week 39- September 29, 2013

Sunday: Owen's birthday dinner - he wanted to order Thai and sushi

Monday: beef & veggie chili

Tuesday: my bday & john in NYC (take out)

Wednesday: birthday date night

Thursday: crockpot soup (I teach 5-6pm)

Friday: pizza night

Saturday: leftovers

No comments:

Post a Comment