Sunday, September 8, 2013

Week 36 - back to school

It's feeling more and more like fall!  I've had my first pumpkin latte and pumpkin bread of the season.  On top of that, we are starting to plan for Halloween and my toddler starts his second year of preschool this week.  We are all very excited!  My husband will continue to be quite busy at work -  many student organizations hold their first events of the semester this week which means he'll be working late many evenings.  To adjust for that at meal time, I'm keeping the cooking pretty simple this week- things that can be made quickly or ahead of time.

I hope you all have a fantastic week!

Happy Cooking!
Sarah

Week 36 - September 8, 2013

Sunday - football party at friend's house (means I'm off the hook)

Monday -  spinach and tomato frittata, fruit salad

Tuesday - date night

Wednesday - BLT's, corn, and salad (gotta get at least one good BLT dinner in while the tomatoes are still AMAZING)

Thursday -  grilled london broil, mashed cauliflower, brussel sprouts

Friday - girls night out

Saturday - pizza night (usually on Fridays so we'll make an adjustment this week)

No comments:

Post a Comment