Sunday, September 22, 2013

Week 38 - new beginnings

Finally! My class starts this week! Yay!  So excited to get back to teaching cardio.  I'm easing back into it, teaching only 1 class for now, but if it goes well I plan to teach a few times a week.  So it's like a new beginning for me - a new job and a new chapter in my life of being a stay-at-home-but-working-a-little-bit mom.  ;) 

Below you will find my plan for this week, a few new recipes, and a little help from the store on Meatless Monday (hubby working late).   As always, I'll post more recipes and fitness tips throughout the week.

Happy Cooking!
Sarah

Week 38 - September 22, 2013

Sunday: football - low-fat buffalo wing dip, guacamole, chips & veggie sticks, whole wheat pizza bagels

Monday: falafel w/tahini, spanakopita, greek salad  (thank you Trader Joe's!)

Tuesday: Italian wedding soup, Caesar salad

Wednesday: Philly cheesesteaks in crockpot, roasted broccoli

Thursday: Leftovers (I teach 5-6pm so the kids will need to eat before I get home)

Friday: pizza night

Saturday: 3 bean vegetable beef chili

No comments:

Post a Comment