Sunday, March 10, 2013

Week 10- Healthy Home Revolution

They say that is takes 6 weeks to make or break a habit.  Now that we've been doing this for 9 weeks, I can see a big change in the way I think about food during the day.  I've always been a healthy eater, but now I eat even more healthy than before.  I don't crave bad foods as much and I'm seeing a HUGE transformation in the way my clothes fit.  I've also seen my children's eating habits improve, since they are eating what we are eating.  Both my kids know that mommy exercises everyday at home and they "exercise" with me.  My 3 year old actually tries to do each exercise, but my 1 year old just bounces up and down to the music.  It's awesome!  My little boy even asks if we can exercise and is excited to do it.  We have a healthier lifestyle. 

My husband is on his way home from a business trip and I have no idea what our week is going to look like, (I cook big meals on the nights I know he'll be home).  So please forgive me if I end up changing some of what I'm posting, or postponing a few of the recipes until next week.  I will do my best to follow my plan, but this week I'll need a little flexibility. 

Happy Cooking!
Sarah

Week 10: March 10, 2013

Sunday: leftovers

Monday: veggie burgers - black bean, quinoa, sweet potato burgers served with salad and asparagus

Tuesday: date night

Wednesday: pasta with marinara, broccoli and caramelized onions

Thursday: herb crusted chicken, roasted potatoes and brussel sprouts

Friday: pizza night

Saturday: braised beef with polenta and sautéed kale

No comments:

Post a Comment