Tuesday, April 15, 2014

Week 15 - running on low

Maybe it's because I'm trying to do too much, maybe it's because my husband has been working late almost every night, maybe it's the kids, but I'm running on empty.  So I'm here, but I'm not - I'm in survival mode.  Here's my plan for this week.

Happy Cooking!
Sarah

Week 15 - April 13, 2014

Sunday: cleansing lentil and cabbage soup

Monday: parent/teacher meeting with dinner (and childcare)

Tuesday: tacos with roasted broccoli and salad

Wednesday: book club dinner for me, making pasta and meatballs for kids and hubby

Thursday: takeout (I teach cardio)

Friday: homemade pizza

Saturday: Greek marinated chicken
with Greek salad and couscous

And here's a link to recipes from week 15 from the 1st year of the Healthy Home Revolution.
http://deliciouslydomesticdining.blogspot.com/2013/04/week-15-keep-on-keepin-on.html

No comments:

Post a Comment