Monday, April 7, 2014

Week 14 - Spring has Sprung

Happy Monday everyone!  I'm so happy that Spring has finally Sprung around here!!!  And with the Spring comes Spring cleaning and organizing.  I spent this past weekend going through all the closets, dressers, toys, and stuff in my kids rooms and the playroom.  We took down the crib, packed away all the baby toys and stuff, and even re-docorated both kids rooms.  Lots of work, but also a great time.  Plus now I feel SUPER accomplished.  Honestly, I can't even believe I did all that!  I spent Saturday morning and early afternoon consignment shopping for things to use for the redecoration of my kids spaces, and most of Sunday sorting, packing, moving furniture, and decorating.  A HUGE thank you to my amazing and wonderful husband for distracting the children as much as possible and assisting with the process.   It might sound a little sick, but being organized and tidy makes me super happy.

Needless to say, operation Spring Clean will continue this month.  I'm hoping I'll eventually get to unpack the last few boxes from our move two years ago.  Hahaha!   On the agenda this week?  I'm going to attempt to tackle the office space, a scary mess of a project.

Between spring cleaning, the usual daily grind, and the fact that we've all had cabin fever and are trying to be outside as much as possible, I'm planning a few simple and quick meals for this week.  I'm getting some help from my supermarket and I may even order out a day or two.  Below you will find my weekly plan (including yesterday) as well as a link to week 14 from last year.  Have an amazing week!

Happy Cooking!
Sarah

Week 14 - April 6, 2014

Sunday- thai and sushi (take out)

Monday - simple grilled salmon with tzaziki sauce (premade sauce), lentil salad with broccoli and honey mustard dressing

Tuesday - spaghetti and meatballs, fennel and orange spinach salad
http://deliciouslydomesticdining.blogspot.com/2013/01/turkey-meatballs.html

Wednesday - grilled italian sausage sandwiches with peppers and onions, sauteed zuchinni and yellow squash

Thursday - leftovers or takeout (I teach cardio over dinner time so no cooking)

Friday - homemade pizza night

Saturday - dinner at a friend's house (we are bringing the wine)

And week 14 from 2013:  http://deliciouslydomesticdining.blogspot.com/2013/04/week-14-its-lifestyle.html

No comments:

Post a Comment