Wednesday, April 30, 2014

Arugula Fennel Salad

If you've been following my blog for a while, then you know that I LOVE salad.  I could eat it everyday, twice a day.  This is my new FAVORITE salad!!!  You guys are gonna love it!  It combines all the best flavors of a salad I had at my favorite local Italian restaurant.  It's such a simple salad of fresh, bold flavors.  You are going to love it!  So next time you are going grocery shopping, add this to your list and give it a try!

Happy Cooking!
Sarah

Arugula Fennel Salad
1 pkg (6 oz) of baby arugula
1 small fennel bulb, core cut out and thinly sliced
1/2 lemon, juiced
2 T olive oil
salt and pepper to taste
shaved parmesan cheese, to taste

In a large bowl, whisk together the fresh lemon juice and olive oil.  Add the arugula, fennel and salt & pepper to taste.  Toss to combine and top with parmesan cheese.  Serve immediately - So simple and soooooo delicious!
Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment