Monday, April 28, 2014

Easter Feast and Marathon Monday

Happy Easter to all those who celebrate! And Happy Patriots Day to my fellow New Englanders!

Today is marathon Monday in Boston. It's an emotional day, not just because its the anniversary of the Boston Marathon Bombing, but for all the runners and their families doing the unthinkable: running 26.2 miles!!! Congrats to them all! I love watching them run and I love hearing their stories.

I wish I could say I am posting my meal plan for the week, but I am not. This week is vacation week for my son and my husband is going out of town. So needless to say, I'll be flying by the seat of my pants and ordering a lot of takeout. Lol. I do have some pictures of our Easter dinner to share (roasted leg of lamb, ham with mustard sauce, homemade Mac n cheese, asparagus).

I wish you all a wonderful week! Enjoy the beautiful springtime weather!
oh and one more thing: Boston Strong!!!

Happy Cooking!
Sarah










1 comment:

  1. My apologies to all my readers...I wrote and attempted to publish this on Monday, April 21 but I only just noticed now that it never loaded on my computer. So Sorry!

    ReplyDelete