Monday, August 12, 2013

Week 32

So its a little crazy around her with my mother-in-law and niece visiting from Alabama.  We are doing a lot of sight-seeing and running around, leaving little room for the usual routines around here.  The kids sleep and eating schedules are totally out of whack and I'm doing all I can to keep the house in order.  So here's a quick peek at what I plan to cook this week - nothing special, mostly trying to keep it REALLY simple with things I can prepare quickly.  Have a great week!  Gotta run!!!

Happy Cooking,
Sarah


Week 32 - August 11, 2013

Sunday - updated version of Aunt Bernice's Garlic Chicken, rice pilaf, roasted broccoli

Monday - grilled salmon, tzaziki, salad, couscous, asparagus

Tuesday - zweigels hotdogs (a local upstate NY delicacy we have my parents bring us), grilled summer veggie medley

Wednesday - date night

Thursday - leftovers

Friday - pizza night

Saturday - heading out of town (going to see family in Rochester, NY)

No comments:

Post a Comment