Sunday, August 4, 2013

Week 31 - back to reality

So here we are, back in Boston and getting back to reality.  Not only that, but my mother-in-law comes into town this Thursday and we haven't seen her since the fall!  Lots to do before then, so trying to keep our meals on the simpler side.

Below you'll find my plan for the week based on what I'm in the mood to eat and what I have in the freezer.  I've included any links to recipes that inspired this weeks menu.  I hope you have a fabulous week!

Happy Cooking!
Sarah


Week 31 - August 4, 2013 
(updated Monday - sorry for any inconvenience!  I forgot about my anniversary when menu planning...oops!)
 
Sunday - grilled skirt steak, tomato & mozzarella salad, sautéed Swiss chard
http://www.plainchicken.com/2012/03/best-steak-marinade-in-existence.html

Monday - Our 6th Wedding Anniversary (not cooking tonight, so I hope my hubby surprises me with something amazing!)

Tuesday - date night out to celebrate our anniversary

Wednesday - summer grilled chicken chopped salad
http://www.ambitiouskitchen.com/2012/07/healthy-chicken-chickpea-chopped-salad/

Thursday - grilled brats & hotdogs, grilled veggies, salad

Friday - pizza night

Saturday - Taking my Mother-in-law out for dinner
Just another salad for your recipe inspiration - a bed of mixed greens with roasted veggies, feta, simple vinaigrette, hummus, and pita chips.  Yummy!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment