Monday, September 26, 2016

Spiralized Cucumber Greek Salad

I love any kind of Greek salad or anything with Feta cheese, for that matter.
So when I saw this idea, I couldn't wait to put my own spin on it!!!
All my favorites in one dish with a fresh, flavorful herb dressing.  Yum!!
Hope you enjoy it as much as I do!

Happy Cooking!
Sarah

Spiralized Cucumber Greek Salad
1 large english cucumber, or 2 large regular garden cucumbers, Spiralized using whatever veggie spiral gadget you've got
1 cup of grape tomatoes, sliced in half
10 kalamata olives, pitted & sliced
1/4 cup sliced pepperochinni
1/4 cup crumbled feta cheese
1/3 cup herb dressing (recipe below) 

Toss everything together, season with salt & pepper if you would like, and serve!!
Stays good in the fridge for 3-4 days.
Enjoy!!

Fresh Herb Dressing
1/4 cup fresh mint
1/3 cup fresh parsley
1 clove of garlic
1/2 lemon, juices
1/4 cup red wine vinegar
1/2 cup olive oil
Himalayan Salt & freshly cracked pepper to taste 

Pour everything into a mini blender & blend.  Dressing will stay emulsified in the fridge and can be stored up to a week.  It's great on any kind of salad.

No comments:

Post a Comment