Tuesday, June 11, 2013

Week 23 - better late than never

So I realize I'm days late with my weekly plan, but as I mentioned last week, we've been on vacation.  Better late than never!  We got back into town last night and I had less time than I thought to even BEGIN to think about posting things.  A few days in your home town is nice, but stressful.  Everyone wants to see you - family, friends, old and new.  Sometimes you just want to sit and enjoy the day with your immediately family and watch your kids play with your parents.  We did a little of both this trip - it was lovely.

So now we are back in the swing of things, with sickness following us home.  Never a dull moment, right?  We have another action packed week, so forgive me for the simple and scarce menu.  Again, I will do my best to post new recipes between wiping noses and chasing the kids around (I'm going on three weeks for some of these recipes).  Enjoy your week!

Happy Cooking!
Sarah

Week 23 - June 9, 2013

Sunday - grilling out with the family: grilled steak and chicken, field greens, veggies & dip, tuna pasta salad

Monday - traveling in the car: eating on the go

Tuesday - grilled italian sausage with pepper and onions, sauteed greens

Wednesday - dinner out with friends

Thursday - grilled marinated chicken breasts, broccoli, salad

Friday - pizza night

Saturday - date night

No comments:

Post a Comment