Wednesday, June 19, 2013

Falling Behind

To be completely honest, I feel like my life has been more chaotic than usual the last 5 weeks. And slowly, as I embrace what life throws my way, I am giving into chaos and giving up things that don't matter as much. That includes my blog posts, unfortunately. I have 8-10 recipes photographed but I just can't seem to find the time or energy to post them. I'm sorry - I will get there...eventually.

This is the first week I haven't posted a menu in more than 5 months. It actually made me a little upset. You see, I hold myself to ridiculous standards. Then I get on here and apologize to you for things you probably don't even care about. Ha! It's just me, apologizing to myself, for not being able to keep up with my unrealistic expectations when life dishes out more than I can handle.

So I promise myself- and you readers that follow - that I will get to a point where I can post frequently again. I'll just have to keep you posted on when that day will be.

Until then, Happy Cooking!
Sarah

No comments:

Post a Comment