Thursday, February 11, 2016

Cleaner Tuna Salad


I LOVE tuna salad!!  I ate it multiple times a week when I was pregnant and it's my favorite protein for a sandwich or a salad, but the traditional tuna salad recipe is full of mayo.  So I found a way to make it with the same delicious flavor, but cut the fat.  
It's not completely clean, but sometimes we need to find healthier versions of our favorites that still taste a lot like the original. 
Hope you enjoy!!
Happy cooking!
Sarah


Cleaner Tuna Salad

2 cans solid white albacore tuna
3 T mayo made with olive oil
3 T Greek yogurt
1 tsp whole grain mustard
1 T chopped dill pickles
Salt & pepper to taste
Optional chopped celery or onion

Mix all together and serve on your favorite whole grain bread or on top of a bed of greens.  Yummy!!






No comments:

Post a Comment