Tuesday, December 17, 2013

Week 50- holidays

Between the holiday baking, shopping, parties, traveling, and visiting, this blog has gotten very little attention.   But the Healthy Home revolution is still going strong!  I just completed my 2nd week of insanity and I've been eating healthier than ever.  Why wait till the new year to start a new exercise program?  I need it the most now with all the Christmas cookies around.  Ha!

So here's to eating healthy during the holiday season, if not at those holiday parties, then in between and when you have the control over what is in front of you.  Below you will find my weeks plan.  After this week things will get a little more vague as I am traveling to other people's houses for the holidays and will be cooking less myself.  I will continue to post the recipes I've made over the last few weeks that haven't made it on here yet.   Enjoy your week!

Happy Cooking!
Sarah

Week 50 - December 15, 2013

Sunday - date night

Monday - lentil with broccoli and honey mustard vinaigrette

Tuesday- tacos, veggies and dip

Wednesday - meat sauce and pasta with salad

Thursday - leftovers

Friday- pizza night

Saturday- family day (making no plans)

Please Note: weeks 51 and 52 will not be posted. I'm traveling for the holidays and will have limited Internet access. Happy Holidays!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment