Sunday, March 2, 2014

Week 9 - cooking machine

I have been cooking and baking up a storm! There are many recipes I'm excited to share with you, but every time I have a chance to post I end up having computer problems. Right now, I'm even posting from my phone. Ugh! I'm hoping to resolve these issues ASAP so I can continue to share with you.

A big part of creating a healthy home is to do the things necessary for you to be healthy both physically (through diet and exercise) and mentally. I've been able to tackle some of my personal goals over the last two months. I've been reading a lot more, which has been amazing. I've also carved out time for more play dates with and without the kids. ;). These changes have done wonders for my mental sanity.
Decide what you need to feel sane and do everything you can to make those things happen.

So back to healthy eating - below you will find my meal plan for the week, more new recipes I've created or found online. Enjoy your week!

Happy cooking!
Sarah


Week 9- March 2, 2014

Sunday: Oscar party! Cheese tray, shrimp cocktail, assorted fruit, green salad

Monday: falafel & spanokopita, (I'm using a pre-made organic falafel mix and frozen spanokoita...not really cooking today). Greek salad

Tuesday: Skinny taste Piccadillo, rice, roasted broccoli

Wednesday: Crockpot ham and white bean soup, salad

Thursday: Leftovers (I teach)

Friday: Homemade Pizza night

Saturday: Pasta Bolognese, caesar salad


No comments:

Post a Comment