Monday, February 27, 2017

My Mom's Gluten Free Chocolate Muffins

Yummy!!!! I'm a lucky girl!😍
My mommy made me gluten free chocolate muffins with zero added sugar. 
The sweetness came from bananas and vegan chocolate Shakeology.😋
And they are sooooooooo good!!!!!
Honestly, you could easily leave out the oil.  They were super moist and you probably wouldn't have missed it much. Perfect little snack before we head to the pool.

Happy Baking!
Sarah


My Mom's Gluten Free Chocolate Muffins 
2 eggs
1/4 cup oil
3/4 cup almond milk
2 overripe bananas, smashed
1 tsp baking soda
1 tsp baking powder
1/4 cup peanut flour
1/4 cup soy flour
1/4 cup coconut flour
1 scoop Vegan Chocolate Shakeology

Mix the dry ingredients in a medium bowl and set aside.   Add the wet ingredients and stir only until combined.  Do not over mix.  
Bake 350 for 15 minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean.  

Makes 12 muffins (less than 2 grams carbs each)

No comments:

Post a Comment