Wednesday, December 10, 2014

The 21 day Fix Review

The 21 day Fix is amazing!  I can't get over how awesomely easy this program is for anyone to follow - whether new to exercise and eating clean, or looking to step up your game, you will not be disappointed.  Honestly, I've been working as a fitness instructor for 4 years and this program did things for my body that I haven't been able to on my own.

Why do I like this program?  The eating plan is simple - lists of foods you can eat and a way to portion them out throughout the day.  Plus I am not hungry - in fact it's quite the opposite.  I have a hard time eating everything I'm supposed to.  I feel full and amazing.   My digestive discomfort and bloating is gone, I have an increased energy level, and I feel strong.  The workouts are great - only 30 minutes and totally manageable as a busy mom (or dad).  They are challenging but not too crazy, and there is a modifier for moves I need to work on.  Love it! 

If you or someone you know have questions for me about my experience with the 21day Fix please email me at healthyhomerevolution@gmail.com .  

In the meantime, I'm getting back to my challengers on Facebook to help them stay accountable, motivated, and successful along the way.  Want to join my challenge group?  Email me or find me on Facebook.  :)

Enjoy your day!!!
Sarah
My salads for the week - meal prep is the key to success!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment